Chimera Engineering Rear Hub to run aftermarket rear rims on Honda Grom 125 and Monkey 125!
Designed to be used with 6", 5", 4" wide rear rims! Designed to be used with the OEM cush carrier! You could reuse the OEM stock spacers OR Chimera Engineering Aluminum Wheel Spacer Set (CH-1137).
- CNC Machined from T-6061 Aluminum, Made in the USA!
- Uses the Cush Hub Carrier to get the OEM ride and to extend chain and sprocket life
- 4x110mm Bolt Pattern (M10x1.25mm thread holes)
- 89mm Center Hub Bore
- Nachi Bearings (Made in Japan)
- Chimera Engineering Rear Hub Monkey/Grom
- Chimera Engineering Rotor Adapter
- Nachi Bearings already pressed in
The following parts would need to be reused from your OEM rear rim:
- OEM Honda Cush Drive Rubber (HND-1043)
- OEM Cush Hub Carrier w/spacer (HND-1042 or HND-1115)
- OEM O-Ring (40.5x3) Dust Keeper
- OEM Brake Rotor Bolts
Note: If you're running a 6" wide rear rim on the Grom OR Monkey, the rear rim is actually off-center towards the right (throttle side) by approximately 1". This is due to the clearance of the chain, therefore anyone who runs a 6" wide rear rim would be off-center. This does not affect how the bike rides, but it could be an eye-sore on the Monkey and you'll notice it more due to the dual rear shock.