• The PC-V has a reduced size from PCIII usb (less than half of the size of PCIII)• Gear and speed input to allow for map adjustment based on gear or speed• Analog input allows user to use any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on input such as boost or temperature• -100 to +250 fuel change range wich allows more adjustment range for 8 injector bikes
• 10 Throttle position columns (up from 9)
• You can switch between 2 maps "on the fly" and maps can be adjusted on a "per gear" basis ( one map per cylinder, per gear, if required)
• Allows for adjustment of fuel and timing based on engine temp through the "cold start feature"
• Will power up with USB cable only for programming purposesNote: Not legal for sale or operation in the state of California. Check with the U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm emission compliance.This item cannot be returned once the package is opened. Manufacturing defects must be addressed through the manufacturer directly.