• The PC-V has a reduced size from PCIII usb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
• Gear and speed input to allow for map adjustment based on gear or speed
• Analog input allows user to use any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on input such as boost or temperature
• -100 to +250 fuel change range wich allows more adjustment range for 8 injector bikes
• 10 Throttle position columns (up from 9)
• You can switch between 2 maps "on the fly" and maps can be adjusted on a "per gear" basis ( one map per cylinder, per gear, if required)
• Allows for adjustment of fuel and timing based on engine temp through the "cold start feature"
• Will power up with USB cable only for programming purposes