Complete Big Valve Race Head V1 for Kawasaki Z125.
Other than a big bore the 2nd biggest power gain is replacing the stock head with a head with bigger valves. Will fit with 143cc-165cc cylinders only, it will not fit with stock OEM bore cylinder.
Upgrading to the 143cc or 165cc Big bore kit (HTB-1004) or (HTB-1005) produces good power however to get the most out of your 143 or 165cc kit you will need to add the V1 Race Head.
- V1 Race Head
- 28mm intake valve
- 23mm exhaust valve
- 25mm intake port
- 21mm exhaust port (valves installed).
- Race Camshaft for Race Head V1 with cam gear
- Head Gasket Set
- Billet TB Covers in black
You will need a new manifold to run this head on your Z125Pro
- CHIMERA INTAKE MANIFOLD/ADAPTER WITH INJECTOR FOR KAWASAKI Z125 BIG BORE ENGINE (CH-1111) OR
- TB PERFORMANCE INTAKE KIT FOR V2 RACE HEAD - KAWASAKI Z125 (HTB-1022)
Additional recommended operational parts:
- Oil Cooler
- Aftermarket Fuel Controller: Bazzaz Z-Fi or Dynojet Powercommander V w/Autotune (for those who don't have access to a dynameter)
- Upgraded clutch parts: performance clutch springs and/or clutch disc
- Big Bore Cylinder 143cc - 165cc
Optional parts for higher performance:
- Bored out throttle bodies
- Aftermarket exhaust system
- Chimera Short Ram Intake System
Professional installation is highly recommended!
Engine break-in, aftermarket fuel controller and special tune/autotune is required! Likewise with any major engine modification or bore up kits, it's now considered a high-performance race engine, extra attention and steps are needed to maintain a high-performance engine.